What is an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)?
“ICO or initial coin offering is a mode of crowdfunding project in which the creators of the project sell ICO tokens to investors in exchange of money to start the project.when the value of the sold tokens grows, the investors earn big time money!“
Initial Coin Offering is a new trend that shows the way digital currencies can be mobilized as an alternative channel for funding. It means that someone offers investors some units of new cryptocurrency or crypto-token in exchange against cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Digital currencies always continue to grow and diversify, offering new opportunities and fertile ground for innovations. ICOs are often used to fund the development of new cryptocurrencies. This is typically done to get funds without the need to go to a bank or any other places. An ICO solves the basic problem of initial coin distribution.
The initial coin offering,or ICO, is rapidly reshaping the conventions, boundaries and timelines for how entrepreneurs, startups and corporations finance their endeavours. ICO also have an extra advantage, which is that they allow organisers to find a much wider option in their search for investment, and not to be limited to traditional financing.
- Most initial coin offerings, are called token generation events since they are based on certain protocol and don’t own an own blockchain.
- Create a new crypto coins which is different to Bitcoin and has its own unique feature and blockchain.
- Create a new project the equity is raised via crowdfunding, so everybody can take part of it
- This is similar to startups, so you invest in the idea behind it and hope they get profitable.
Why Initial Coin Offering?
- A large number of companies have become incredibly successful, having raised capital through ICOs.
- This gives you the opportunity for High ROI (Return on Investment)
- It is unlike investing in traditional startups, where investor money can be tied in for years.
- There is no extra charges or fees
- We provide the best and most secured services to our clients.